“For Cleansing, Balancing, Healing and Rejuvenation”
Panchakarma (five actions) is a cleansing and rejuvenating program for the body, mind and consciousness. It is known for its beneficial effects on overall health, wellness and self-healing.
- Vamana (Medicated emesis)
- Virechana (Medicated purgation)
- Basti (Medicated enema)
- Nasya (medication through the route of nose)
- Raktamokshana (Blood letting)
Who needs Pancha Karma tretment?
- All those who need prevention, revitalization, rejuvenation.
- All those who need reduction of stress and strengthening the immune system.
- All those who have problem with autonomic nervous disorders like: sleep disturbances, restlessness, anxiety, panic attacks, chronic fatigue, stress, migraine, headaches.
- All those who have problem with gynaecological disorders like: menstrual problems, menopausal problems.
- All those who have problem with cardiovascular disorders like: hypertension, weak heart, nervous heart disorders, tachycardia, blood circulation problems.
- All those who have problem with digestive tract disorders like: constipation, chronicdiarrhoea, foodallerfies, chronic gastritis, gastric ulcers, irritable bowel syndrome, haemorrhoids.
- All those who have problem with respiratory diseases like: sinusitis, chronicbronchitis, bronchialasthama, hay-fever.
- All those who have problem with metabolic disorders like: elevated levels of blood lipids and uric acid (high cholesterol and triglycerides), diabetesmellitis.
- All those who have problem with joint and spinal disorders like: chronic pain, muscle strain, restricted movement, rheumatic disorders.
- All those who have problem with skin diseases like: neurodermatitis, psoriasis, eczema.
How looks an Pancha Karma with Adwait’s team?
By having pulse diagnose what dosha are imbalance, on the basis of them we able to see how to balance it, and also to check the factor to make it balance, and those we can do Panchkarma on the basis of disorder of the patient.